Katie-
Hi! Bathtime is my favorite part of the day. I'll only do tummy time if it's in the tub. Looking forward to playing in Grandma Lovey's tub!
See you soon.
Love Dallas
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
For Katie- dd of d
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We have a big tub just for you! Can't wait to play with you!
ohmygosh! He is soooo cute! I can't wait until I can play with him... only 3 more days! But who;s counting? I AM!!! :)
See ya soon little man!
Love,
Aunite Katie
I love that you covered his bum with a wash cloth. :) So cute!
So cute in the bath! I have a toy like the baseball at home he can play with, exept it's a basketball. It floats too! I'm sure he will LOVE to bat it around. (is that something only a kitten can do?...bat it around?)
You are coming today! I am so exited! :)
Post a Comment