Sunday, November 16, 2008

For Megan- dd of d

Only 5 more days till you can change his diaper girls!

I wanted to get a photo of him in his cute church outfit, but he was not cooperating with me at all. He was too busy trying to get to his new shoes....so here is a photo of them (we got them in black too-got to stay stylish!) and here is a photo of him trying to play with them. Don't mind my half made bed....we have early church!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

So cute. You are looking so adorable with those chocolate eyes. I can't wait to see you. Count down is 5 days.

Debbie said...

You owe someone $1 for that unmade bed. Didn't I teach you anything?

The Jatens said...

Cute shoes! I love dressing up babies. It's so much fun. Don't worry about your bed. Isaac and I make ours right before we get into it at night. . . And yes, my mom taught me otherwise, but that's just me!

Anonymous said...

so cute! Thanks for giving me a "dd of d"! I love it. Can't wait to see you tomorrow! :)