Thursday, November 6, 2008

High Chair Time!

We finally got a high chair. Dallas loves sitting in it and it gives me a few extra minutes during the day to cook dinner without having to hold him. I think he likes to be high up instead of on the ground or in the bumbo.

Eating rice cereal. Having him in the high chair makes feeding time much easier!
Just playing! Must always have something in my mouth......Toby can't wait for this hat to fit.....still have a way to go.

4 comments:

The Jatens said...

Cute. My kids always loved high chairs. Most have those features where you can lean them back so you can put them in when they are pretty young. That's one thing we need to get for the new baby. We had one, but it survived two kids and we sold it before we moved to Arizona. I love the rainforest design. It's pretty cute!

Isaac and Tallie said...

So fun! It is amazing that a high chair can be your saving grace. For a long time I would bring the high chair into the bathroom while I took a shower and entertained Andrew with snacks and a baby einstein video. What we do for our sanity!

Debbie said...

Welcome to the big time baby! You are looking so grown up. I'll have to get you a high chair for grandma's house. (I used to have 2 that I used simultaniously - that's a lot of babies!)

Katie The Lady said...

Yay to the hair chair! Yay to having a few extra free minutes for your arms and hands! Yay to eating baby food!!! How exciting for you guys!!