Monday, May 16, 2011

Coming Home!!!!

Wahoo!!!  Bili levels only rose a little bit so we get to go home.  A week in the NICU isn't too bad when you think of Dallas and Wes' stay.  They were both in for 10 days with antibiotics and lights.  Luckily we just got away with having the lights. 
Getting the little man dressed.  Want to know something funny??  He didn't get a new outfit to go home in.  :)  I bought Dallas and Wes one, but this kid gets all of their clothes.  I guess I'm getting practical.  Still, he looked super cute.
Looks like he's smiling in the this photo.
We had the nurse take a few photos of us with the newest member.


 We'll have to capture a new photo with the boys when they come home. 

He did go home with something new-the blanket that my grandma made him.  I love her blankets!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

even cuter in person!!!