These photos are just to remind me of fun times that we have as a family. Both boys look like they've had a full day of fun and they are getting over colds so pardon the snot on EVERYTHING. Wesley LOVES balls. He is starting to talk more and he will say ball over and over until I find him one. He loves balls the way Dallas loves cars.
"I wanna be like you........." If Daddy is doing something, the boys want to follow. Hence I have a million photos of Toby mowing the lawn and boy boys trailing after him..
Running in the yard WITH socks on because he ripped his toe open and couldn't wear shoes for a few days and I didn't want him going barefoot either. Guess I always wanted to have white/green socks for my kids.
Not sure what is going on here, but he sure was happy. Singing/screaming mix of joy. Love how his tongue is sticking out.
Cute little back shot. This kid gives me a run for my money. I'm a bit worried to see how he'll react to the new baby.....he will definitely need some one on one time. Poor middle child.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awesome photography. happy family. so glad you capture it while you're experiencing it. priceless memories.
Life is about to change....
Tammy, Ok first I miss you so much! I love your boys! and I couldnt stop laughing from the "poor middle child" You crack me up! The picture matched it perfectly! Haha
Post a Comment