Well, I should say it was Toby's FHE. We went and got plants for our little garden today and then were going to plant them tonight for Family Home Evening. When we got home, Harrison needed to eat and the boys were asleep in the car. So, Toby did all the work! We didn't have many things to plant and he just got it all done. Let's hope he wants to do all the work when it comes to weeding it. :) We planted tomatoes, cucumbers, pumpkins, strawberries, sweet onions, green onions, cantaloupe, watermelon, (yuck-only for Toby), and green beans. I still need to get snap peas and some herbs. Nothing too big or fancy.
Planting some strawberries. Hope they grow!
My little green thumb.
We had visitors! Tory and Elizabeth and the kids stopped by to say hi. Michelle helped Toby in the garden. She sure loves to hang out with him.
The twins. They are growing so fast. Luke is on the left and Max is on the right. They turn 5 months tomorrow.
Wes LOVES Tory! Maybe it's because he gave him ice-cream around the 6 month mark......and still does give him all sorts of sweets.
Dallas wouldn't stay still for two seconds. Hence this cute, blurry photo. (don't mind the snot running down his nose....)
A new sandbox!! Now all we need is sand. Too bad we can't go to Florida for that nice soft white stuff. Thanks Lovey for the awesome toy box.
All four of us can play!
We have wild roses in our backyard. They are pretty, but I'm not looking forward to the bees that will be around all summer. Or the thorns!
Cute little Michelle. She'll be 5 this summer!
Ryker. He just had ice-cream and left some for extras on his face.
My cute little boys. I had sleeping Blue wrapped up in a carrier so he missed the photo opp.
Hmmm. Love the D Man's face.
That's better.
Dallas' very own tomato plant!! He LOVES tomatoes so he has his very own plant to take care of. It will be a fun summer. Hope we get this stuff to grow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh how I envy your garden space!
How fun for you. Ryan and Chelsea are such good eaters (esp vegetables) and I think it was because they were excited about that big garden Carol always planted in Portland. Mike and Megan are the gardeners here. They have tomatoes, peppers and basil this year. And our raspberries are blooming!!! '
Love the empty sand box. Let's plan a trip to the Gulf Coast to fill it up!
I'm jealous of your garden space too! Oh, how I long for some garden space. I need to get some stuff figured out for some plants in pots. Nothing tastes better than homegrown veggies.
Post a Comment