Sunday, May 8, 2011

Randoms

 Doing laundry and had it sorted out in the hall.  Wes is my burp cloth baby-he loves them and carries them around all day.  Caught him on the floor with as many as he could hold. 

 He is getting so dang big.  Can't believe he'll be 3 on the 27th of this month.  Can't believe I'll have 3 under 3 for a short while.  Can't believe I'm having another boy!

 cute, cheesy smile.

 Random tulips by the mail box.  It was a pleasant surprise when they started to bloom.  I love flowers but have only planted a few tulips by my front door.  I was happy to see some color in the yard.

Dark, but fun to see something pretty next to our awesome house mailbox.  And no--we didn't pick that out ourselves.  It was there when we rented the house.  If I were to pick out a mailbox, it would be Steelers.  :)  just kidding.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Look at you catching up on your blog. I love it. Got to go pack, see you soon. Love the brave little tulips by the mailbox. Glad that Toby didn't mow them down.

Debbie said...

Laughed right out loud when I saw all the burp cloths! Wes - looking for some comfort??? love the little feet too. such a treat to see Dallas little face.
I'll have to learn how to do bigger photos on my blog. I love yours.

Debbie said...

Laughed right out loud when I saw all the burp cloths! Wes - looking for some comfort??? love the little feet too. such a treat to see Dallas little face.
I'll have to learn how to do bigger photos on my blog. I love yours.