Toby made me a chocolate cake for Mother's Day. It was super yummy.
My two beautiful (snot sickness and all) kids. Can't believe that I'm a mom. Words can't describe what my life has been like since having kids. I never knew I could work so hard in my life. I am blessed to have them and I am thankful for their constant forgiveness.
Everyday they teach me something and I am grateful for the unconditional love they give me. I am their best buddy and Dallas gives the best hugs. The other day we were playing and he looks at me and asks, "How's the baby Mom?" He wanted to know if the babe in my belly was doing well. He truly is a sweet boy.
And I am so thankful for Wes. I wondered how I would love him as much as I love Dallas and now that question makes no sense! I love my boys so very much and I know I'll love this new baby boy the same. Motherhood is quite a ride and I'm thankful for the opportunity to be on it!
Happy Mother's Day to everyone. My dear sweet Mother and Toby's Mom. Love you both.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are a wonderful mother, just like every other phase of your life you are doing it right! I love that you have brought all these boys into our lives starting with Toby! Thanks for making me a mother and a grandma. I love you. Happy Mother's Day. On to LABOR DAY tomorrow! Ha ha.
Nice! I have to beat Michael to get him to make anything in the kitchen for me-hahaha.
Happy Mother's day- can't wait to see your new addition (any day now)!
You are SUPERMOM! I totally look up to you! I love all the new updates.
Post a Comment