Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July goodies

 We decided to make a few treats to celebrate the 4th.  I made some cupcakes to take to the Parkinson's when we went to watch the fireworks.  Made them look like the flag-they were cute and super yummy.


Wes eating the goods.

My sister in law Elizabeth told us about a fun dessert and we decided to copy her.  Strawberries, white chocolate and blue sparkles.  Red, white and blue!  CUTE!!!
They were so dang good.  Even Toby liked them and he isn't a big fan of white chocolate.


Always have my big helpers.


Great job buddy!



Toby and Wes just watched.


Yum!
Wes was the taste tester.  I later found out he had tried over half of the strawberries and then put them back.....so you can guess what treat we DIDN'T take to watch the fireworks.
Squirrel?  Nope, Wes.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Ok YUM! I want some! Funny Wes. Does anyone really mind when there's a bite already taken out of their strawberry?? You can bring those treats to my house! Next 4th I'm totally making those.