Didn't seem to bug Blue. He slept right through it.
Didn't seem to bug Dallas-he watched the whole thing.
Didn't bug this kid either. He was happy as could be watching the construction from the windows.
Looks like it only bugged ME! I actually like to be able to hear things and have my house not shake!!!!!
And I find this hilarious. Thank you workers for eating your lunch on my lawn. Hope you enjoyed the shade. You did scare the crap out of me when I walked into my living room. I didn't expect to see 6 men sitting in my grass.
2 comments:
LOVE IT. Teaches you to always be fully dressed! Time to make cookies and take them out. Which one is Bob the Builder? And can you send these guys out to Vizcaya to get things started there???
NOW we know where Dallas got the STINK EYE from!! Funny stuff :-)
Love you!
Post a Comment