Toby snapped these photos before he left for work. Hmmmm.....no wonder we need a new bed! There is always a kid in our bed at some point in the night/early morning.
This time it was Dallas who came in at 5 and snuggled in with me. I was too tired to take him back to his own bed. Then a little later, Harrison woke up to eat so I pulled him in bed with us too.
Once Toby was up for work, I pushed the two kids over to his side and we must of all fallen back to sleep because at 6:30 when Toby was leaving he grabbed the camera. Too bad once he left I was up for the day!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This means that you are training your husband to take pictures! Good job Tobs!!! I love peeking in at your everyday life!
Post a Comment