Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cars 2

We have been trying to help Dallas have the desire to go potty in the toilet.  We've begged, pleaded, bribed and so forth with no avail. 
We have promised him Cars from the Movie Cars, going to see Cars 2 in the theater, dinner and Chuck-E-Cheese's, stuff-you name it.

Well, he finally decided he wanted to try and ended up going three times on Tuesday.  So, last night we took him to see Cars 2.  It was a blast.  We had some friends from Toby's work babysit Harrison and off we went.  We went out to eat and then to the movies and then to ice-cream!! 

I am hoping we are on our way to being potty trained.  I do love how easy it is to have kids in diapers though.  I think my toilet is going to be super clean these next few days.....err years I mean.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Motivation! It's a wonderful thing! Congratulations Dallas! What a fun night.