Monday, July 18, 2011

Boys are MESSY

Working out in the garden after being gone a whole week.  It's growing!!!  It was a hot day so we pulled out the pool and let the boys play.  Too bad they just want to get muddy.  :)  Glad they were in their swimsuits.
This is after Dallas dumped mud on Wes.  He's such a good brother.....

PUMPKINS!!!!  We are so excited.  They boys are so happy to see that their garden is growing.


What's this?  A watermelon!!  We have one.  That's all we need.  :)
Digging weeds in the pumpkin patch.
Beans.  We've already picked a few and ate them straight from the garden. 
I sure hope my boys like veggies after they have worked to grow them. 

Huh....did I say my kids are messy????  WHY is he dumping mud on his head???


Love this guy.  We sure missed him when he had to leave vaca early for work.  Glad he let us stay and play. 
Peppers are growing.


Green tomatoes!  Everyday Dallas asks if they are red yet.  He can't wait.
And this little man decided to get a nasty cold and was not a happy camper.  He didn't like being left in his bouncy seat while we were playing in the sun.  Can you believe he'll be 10 weeks old tomorrow??  Time is flying by with this sweet babe.  So glad he is in our family.  I love having babies (minus the loss of sleep and nursing all.day.long.)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Your children are so cute. I love them so much! I'm so sad I didn't get to see them this week. I sure miss them, and you! Good work Tam.

Debbie said...

Best Mom ever. I doubt I would have lasted a minute letting them play in the mud. You are the perfect Mom for boys!

Melissa said...

I love how Messy Wes is... No reson you call him WEs a mess! I miss you all so much. WE have a lot of snap peas and when ever I want a snack I just go out side and eat it! Having a garden is fun!Love all your posts about them!