Saturday, March 26, 2011

camera card missing.....

Boo-I can't find my camera sd cards anywhere!!!  So here is a post with no photos, but things I wanted to write down for the week.

We started getting ready for our garden.  We've never had the chance to grow a garden until we rented this house so yesterday we got the soil all turned and ready.  Toby has some good friends who are avid gardeners and they use llama poo as a fertilizer.  They offered to share some with us (how nice-sharing poop) and we'll add that to our garden.  Looking forward to growing something!

I bought Dallas some gardening tools and he helped me plant some tulips in our front yard.  I didn't plant bulbs this fall, but Wal Mart had some already to plant and they will bloom soon.  I'm so excited to have flowers in the yard!  Dallas has had a ton of fun "playing" in the dirt with me. 

They boys are playing so good (and I use that term loosely) the past few days.  We've had some biting and hitting, but it's fun to see them play.  I know they will be good playmates this summer, especially when I am busy with the new babe.  I've been debating on putting Dallas in preschool this fall and I still am not sure what I'll do.  I know that once I put him in school, it's all over and he'll be in school for the rest of his life!  Exciting that he is growing up, but makes me a bit sad too. 

Bambino #3 is wearing out his welcome fast.  I know that it's a whole lot easier to take care of him inside rather than outside, but I'm ready to be done.  I've hard some pretty hard and uncomfortable contractions which can mean nothing but they hurt.  I only have 7 1/2 weeks left.....which means I actually have 6 1/2 weeks since I'll be induced a week early.  That's not long and I really am starting to get excited/nervous/freaking out/ect.  We haven't decided on a name, which is so typical of us.  I have all sorts of names floating around, but can never quite decide until the baby comes.  But we are planning on having his middle name be Blue.  I don't care what others say-we're happy with it and Dallas is ecstatic.  Even Toby loves the name.  I know some certain family members don't like it, but I didn't have a say in what their kids' names are nor did I give birth to them.  Just saying.

The weather here sucks.  I waiting for the sun to come and find Boise so we can get outside and play.  The parks are always too wet and cold.  Spring you can come now!!!!

6 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Lost cards, I would go crazy! I can't wait to see your garden. I bet it will be awesome, and Dallas will love all that digging in the dirt. And I think the middle name blue is stinking cool, especially since Dallas helped pick it out.

And by the way, I am so sorry you are already having strong contractions. It truly is miserable to them start so early.

Heidi Bitsch said...

That stinks that you lost your camera card! I hope you find it soon! And I think it's awesome that your new little guy is going to have his middle name be Blue. I bet Dallas is over the moon about that. I hope that the last 6 1/2 weeks go by quickly for you!

Clinton and Jessica said...

I'm not saying...just saying....blue is an awesome middle name

ang :o) said...

The garden sounds so lovely! I'm jealous. And I love that your using the name Blue. Very cute!

Debbie said...

Buy a new card! Need photos daily of my grandkids... just sayin'

Blue is an awesome name. Pair it with Harrison and tell him all about Boise with its beautiful streets and the blue and orange craze.

Shalee said...

Darn it! I hate losing things! Hope you can find them soon! So we need to get together sometime this week! Your boys are getting SO BIG and we have t seen each other in a long time! I'll text you and maybe we can get something figured out!