This was a huge puddle. He loved the fact that I was letting him get all wet.
Splashin' away.
It was hard to not use my flash. It wasn't as dark as the above photos show, but when I didn't use my flash they photos were a little bit blurry.
This kid was TICKED that I brought him in the house. He was not happy with his momma. Screaming and trying to bite me. Too bad his hands were beat red and his nose running and the fact that he was soaking wet!!!
In the tub they go. Bubble bath made it all better.
Love the hat.
Brotherly love.
He refused to smile for me. This is as close to a happy smile that he would give me.
Eating the bubbles. How come I can't get him to eat normal food?!?!
Happy Boy.
Pooh bear covered in bubbles and then all clean! Dallas wanted me to document that. :)
Fun and cold night. Good thing for warm baths!
2 comments:
LOVE how Wes has dirt on his mouth! That is seriously funny. And the last two pictures of pooh bear are adorable. You are such a great mommy and so lucky to soon have 3 boys!!
Puddles and boys! You are the best Mom to let them get wet and dirty. Playing in the rain only works if followed by a warm bath! Love the photos and getting to share your night. Dallas looks so happy! You will never need any girls, you've got Wes as your drama queen.
Post a Comment