Friday, March 18, 2011

green day

Hope you all had a great St. Patty's Day.  We wore green, made shamrock cookies and that's it.  Maybe next year I'll do something cute for the boys.  But this year we just chilled. 

Dallas was so excited to get the mail yesterday.  He got a package from Lovey!!!  Inside were yummy cookies ready to eat.  My sweet Mom thought that I'd be too tired to make them (which I totally was) and sent some to us.  Too bad I had already made the dough before I got the mail!!  I would have just slapped those bad boys on a plate and let Toby think I did all the work.  :)  Just kidding.
We game some of our cookies away so it was great to have more to eat at home.

Yum!  I tried to get him to smile for me, but he was shoving cookies as fast as he could in his mouth.

These are the ones I made.  I tried the "flooding" technique again.  I really like how they look and need to work on making my outline a bit smaller.  Still-they turned out cute.

Had to throw on of Wes in.  He's such a happy little boy.  And so dramatic too.  Good thing he's a keeper!

No comments: