Found this cute little craft over at Auntie Lolo Crafts and decided to copy her and make me one. She already had the file ready to copy into my SCAL and all I had to do was figure out what size I wanted and what to put it on. Literally took me 5 minutes to create. I LOVE people who share their crafts. I'm not much for coming up with stuff on my own, but I sure am good at copying!!! Isn't that the best form of flattery?? At least I always give credit.
I decided to put it in my kitchen. I added the throw up felt ball in just for the photo. :)
Here are my "lucky" blocks. I used the same font as the plate. Thought it was a cute whimsical font. Not sure if I like them as much as my Valentine blocks, but they are still pretty cute. It's fun to use the blocks that my grandpa cut for me and I have so many other ideas to use them. This also didn't take much time to make and I just need to figure out where to put them.
I think I'll leave them on my piano. And I love how I have my Mom and Babe statue in the background. I truly am lucky to be a Mother.
4 comments:
I love your crafts! The blocks especially!
I love your lucky plate and blocks! I'm so glad you used the SCAL file and thanks for linking back to me! I love the color green you used!
Lois
www.auntielolocrafts.blogspot.com
So cute Tammy. Nice to see a comment from Auntie Lolo. You are always so good at being grateful and giving credit! I really like these crafts and sometimes St. Pat's decor is hard to find. (I guess all the Irish are back east.) Dad will be in Boston for St. Pat's this year. Do you think the kids will eat corned beef and cabbage with me??? Megan will.
I love all your crafts too! I really like that lucky plate! I need some St. Patty's Day crafts! =]
Post a Comment