to paint toes with?
Dallas had my sisters paint his toes this past summer and every once in a while, he asks me to do it. I don't mind doing it since it seems to come off so quickly.
However, today he wanted to paint my toes so I let him. Not bad for a 2 1/2 year old!!! He was so proud of himself. :)
"Look Mom! I did it!"
So then he wanted to paint Daddy's. Don't mind the black fuzz in between his toes. He did a great job on Toby's.
Friday night family date-milkshakes and painted toes!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you know that once we... dare I say it? Once Mom and Dad officially ruin my life by making me go to Boise with them, I will be available 24/7 to paint Dallas's toes. and HE WILL LOVE ME. deal? deal.
Post a Comment