Wednesday, March 9, 2011

little obsessed.....











With stupid felt rosette balls!
Made these and haven't quite decided where I want them.  They are just so easy and fun to make, I find myself making them for every holiday.  Think that's a problem!?!?!?!?  Might be.

Anyways, thought I'd get some photos up of a my holiday decor.  I have more, but only took photos of my table.  We love St. Patrick's Day due to my Dad's side being 100% pure Irish.  There aren't a lot of cute ideas out there in blog land so I don't have too much to share.  I will take photos of the rest of my house and put those up when I get time.


Little shamrock I found at Hobby Lobby and then wreath is from Target.

Cute little wood sign from TJ Maxx. 

***Thanks for the comments and e-mails.  I'm doing well-just had to vent.  Every women who has ever been pregnant knows exactly how I feel.  Although when this kid gets here, I'll be wishing he was back in my belly!!!  They are easier to take care of inside than out.  :)

And for those of you who are jumping on the band wagon with the quote, "Keep Calm and Carry On" here is a version for Green Day.  Found at the Hands On Housewife's blog.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

So cute. I am jealous. I haven't decorated yet and I may not. Just have too much to do each day. but I did paint my bathroom... I love the felt balls on the table knobs. SO dang cute. You are not obsessed. You are healthy.

Linda said...

Plus, they're a multi-holiday color. You can use them at Christmas-time, too!

Hang in there cute girl. You are loved by so many people.

~Linda