Friday, May 15, 2009

Funny Face


Dallas loves to scrunch up his nose and breathe in and out really fast. Along with trying to get him to smile in pictures, he loves to do this.
He is starting to copy more and more what we do. I stuck out my tongue at him the other day, and now he loves to look at people--and stick his tongue out! It's funny until he has food in his mouth.....
I can't believe he'll be one on the 27th. Insane.

7 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

Hahahaha! What a crack up! He must be such a hoot to be around!!

Well Tammy, you made through your first year together! Hasn't the time just flown by? It will just get more and more fun as he grows and discovers so much! I love the stage when they can start walking and talking because then you actually get to hear what they are thinking-hahaha! I bet this next year will be even more fun for you guys!!..... And then the terrible two's Dum Dumm Duuuummmm!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

That face cracks me up.

I can't believe his birthday is coming up so soon either. Why do they have to grow up so fast?

Heather Capener said...

I love that scrunchy face! We missed you guys the other night. Heidi is coming up over Memorial weekend, so lets get together!!!!

Debbie said...

Handsome boy! We miss him!

Heidi Bitsch said...

I love his little scrunched up nose! I love the first one too where his little one eyebrow is sticking up. Cute, cute, cute!

Tawny said...

He is SOOO cute. I'm sad I'll miss his 1st birthday. But I hope you have a good day. Happy Birthday Dallas. Love ya.

Katie said...

Tam I am missing all of this!! And it is killing me! how about you send him in a box to Aunt Katie, okay?