Trying to take a good photo of my EVER MOVING, NEVER LOOKING AT ME, BLINKING IN EVERY PHOTO SON is hard. And I like think of myself as a pretty good photographer! Just check out these beauties..........
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Photo Shoots
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good thing "film" is cheap! Thanks for sharing the bloopers, it makes the rest of us amateurs feel better about our efforts!
He's so cute, even with his eyes closed or at half-mast.
Love, Linda
Hahahahaha! It is horrible trying to do that with two kids too....and I've heard it only gets harder with each additional child-hahaha! Wow, those are keepers-haha! He's still adorable though!
I'll take your pictures, can I borrow your camera =)
Yeah for updates! Love the honesty! Hey even the National Geographic guys take 80 shots for every good one. So keep on shooting that digital free "film" and remember how good you have it now. I have 80 lousy shots of you that I paid for! (Not really, you were so beautiful that I couldn't take a bad shot.)
Dallas - you are the best.
I gotta say that my favorite picture is the one of him on the grass - the face that he's making is just too cute! and funny. I love ya Dallas! Come visit!!
Love,
Katie
COME VISIT for 1,000,000,000 days...please!there is a house for sale next door!!!!!!
~Megan
Post a Comment