Getting ready to set up the pinata. Dave tied Miles to the rope and told him to run. It was so funny! he almost pulled the pinata down from the tree. Silly kids.

We got Dallas a fire truck pinata with lots of good candy! It started to rip so we had to tie the rope around the whole thing. We sure filled it good.

I stripped the little man down to his onsie since he was so messy from the cake. He liked rolling around in the grass. Good thing is was in the 90's so he wasn't cold. I love babies in only a onsie. Their legs and feet are too cute!

Paige helping Taylor. She has twins and they will turn two this summer. It's been fun to watch them grow up! I took their photos when they were just babies.

John held the rope for us and here is, tricking his son Daniel. He would pull the rope up so Daniel couldn't hit the pinata. He did get a few shots in and made a good dent.

He did the same thing with his daughter, Andrea. She got a few cracks in it and out comes some candy! If you look at the faces-they are all excited to see that candy drop!

It was demolished. Lots of good treats under the tree. I'm glad we did this-it was fun. Dallas just laughed every time they hit the thing and then got some candy himself! He sure loves chocolate. Must be my kid.
2 comments:
Nice choice for the Pinata!
Boat load of candy! I love it.
Post a Comment