Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Straws

We've finally taught Dallas how to drink through a straw and he loves it! This is when we were at Toby's softball game, I put the juice down to go and take some photos and when I turned around, I saw him crawling as fast as he could and lean over like a dog to drink the juice! Silly kid.

bending down......He got it!!! Doesn't he look like a little dog? He does the same thing to get his paci if it's on the ground. He'll bend down and pick it up with his mouth instead of his hands.

Trying a new cup w/straw. This one won't spill, but is harder to drink. He likes to carry it around with him wherever he goes.

6 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

Love it! I thought it was the strangest thing that you have to "teach" kids to drink from a straw-hahaha! I gues I just thought it was a natural movement, until I had kids that didn't know how to-hahaha! He is so adorable! I love outside photoes.

Katie said...

handsome little guy!

Debbie said...

Love the sippy cup. Soon he'll be walking and carrying it around. If you ever don't want to buy one, just check the church lost and found. It always seems like there are several there! Kids drag them everywhere!

Katie said...

Tammy! I am missing this! He is such an angel and you guys are lonnnnnnng over do for a visit!

Isaac and Tallie said...

He is growing up way too fast! Way too cute!

Debbie said...

he is such a cute baby and i love you i miss you so much i cant what to see you in june i need to see my baby boy i love you tammy and toby and dallas

-Melissa