Not sure what to do with it. We helped him blow out the candle.

Starting to eat it! I helped him out by sticking his fingers in the icing and then putting them to his mouth. That is all it took--he did the rest.


Love this shot! Our good friend Heidi took most of these photos for me while I was getting the cupcakes and other food. Thank you, Heidi! You got some great shots of my messy little boy. His finger is up his nose.....had to shove that cake in as fast as he could. :)

Almost pushed the cake over the edge.

Look! He has a goatee, like his daddy!

All done, he ate a lot of the cake and then smashed everything else.....

Peek-a-boo! I see you! He was SUCH A MESS! But, I think he enjoyed it and later on that night wanted a cup cake. Glad you had a happy first birthday cake, Dallas!
2 comments:
Such priceless photos. How smart of you to give your camera away. Thank you Heidi - you did a great job. I love cake too Dallas! You celebrated big time!
I'm so glad you liked the photos. It was a lot of fun taking that pictures. So glad I could help out. :) I love the one with his finger up the nose. lol. He's totally going to hate me for getting that one when he gets older. :)
Post a Comment