Dallas LOVES to brush his teeth. I think we do this 5 times a day. I let him brush and then help him. He says ooooooo and ahhhhh every time I tell him we're going to brush his teeth. He's trying to mimic the sounds that I do to get him to open his mouth so I can get to his teeth. I took these tonight and thought they were pretty funny.
It is SO DANG HARD to get him to smile and capture it on film--he changes expression so much! Trying to brush Toby's teeth. Look at Dallas' face. He thought this was so funny.
Notice the scrap on his cheek? Thanks to letting him run wild while we were at the storage shed, he now has bumps and bruises all over his body.
1 comment:
Now that you have teeth, you must brush them! Fun with Dad!
Post a Comment