We went to the Farmer's Market downtown today and such a great time! We got some blackberries and raspberries and then a marinade-yum! I haven't been in a long time so it was a lot of fun to walk around and see the different sellers and taste all the yummy food.

After the market, we headed over to the water fountains. Dallas had such a great time. I had put him in his swimsuit because I knew that he would get soaked! He didn't like it when the big kids would sit on the largest fountain and soak everyone else, so he just stayed on the outsides. Toby and I took turns walking around with him and we got pretty wet as well. But, it was soooo hot-we didn't mind it!

Always got to have some sort of car with him!

He really loves water....wonder where he gets that from. :)

He would try and play with anyone his size or close to it. The only thing he didn't like was if someone tried to take his car away.
Here's a short video of Dallas playing in the fountains. We had a great day! When we got home, it was naps for all of us. :)
5 comments:
We miss you! Looks like fun Dallas. Thanks for spending a few days with us in McCall.
How fun! I didn't know there was a Farmer's Market in Boise. Sounds awesome though! I'll have to check it out sometime! Dallas is still adorable, but what would we expect from your kid? ;)
Looks like fun! Dallas is getting so big. I want to see him, he is so cute. I don't think I will be able to make it to the family reunion. I won't be able to get off of work. I am so so sad and wish I could see everyone this year. :( Maybe next year!
I love the farmer's market. Brandon and I went on the one saturday we had off. It's a blast! Looks like you guys had such a good time. The kids are so cute playing the water. And Dallas' cute pregnant momma! We can't wait for the next baby Thornton!
It looks like you had a lot of fun! I think Andrew would have a great time in the water fountains with Dallas.
Post a Comment