Saturday, August 15, 2009

Solving Problems

We live in a tiny apartment....that means we have limited space.

This is a problem because we have enough stuff (or in Toby's words-Junk) to need a house. I think our "stuff" is very needful. :)

We don't want to buy a house or try and rent one month to month because we don't know how long we'll be here in Boise. we're patiently waiting and looking for new jobs and have had TONS of promising interviews but then they never work out.

So, what are we to do when baby number 2 is on his/her way and I'm going crazy?

We get a bigger storage shed! Yup. This is how today went:

Storage shed 5x10--move everything out to the storage shed 10x10. Pile boxes and push the cart with Dallas on it and repeat.....over and over.

We have A LOT of great stuff. Stuff I haven't been able to use for 3 years because it's been locked up. And it will stay that way till we move. Guess I won't be needing Christmas presents. I can just open all of my junk and will be happily surprised!

We are moving a bunch of stuff out of Dallas' room so we can make room for the babe (if we're still here) and that meant moving the computer out! I NOW HAVE A COMPUTER TO USE when Dallas is asleep. Do you know what this means!?!?!? I have some me time back. It's in our room, which isn't my favorite spot, but it will do.

I'm exhausted but very happy. My house is still a mess from all the changes-anyone up for helping a poor tired preggo woman out!?!?!??! :)

4 comments:

Heather Capener said...

I agree with you, we have very important "stuff", but Brandon doesn't get it.
We wouldn't have any room for any babes, good thing we don't have one coming yet.
I would love to come help a nice pregnant lady, I'm available Mon-Wed, we'll talk tomorrow.

Heidi Bitsch said...

Hooray for getting your computer and me time back! How exciting that must be. :) I'm available to help out too on Fridays and Saturdays. And anytime you and Toby want some alone time, I'm more than happy to take that little cutie of yours for a few hours.

Shalee said...

If I were in Boise I would be over there in a heartbeat to help you out! Well I'm glad you have relocated your computer and are able to get some me time back. We have too much "stuff" too... and we keep moving into smaller places!

Debbie said...

Stuff....love it and hate it!