Love it! Tonight I was busy cleaning up and gave Dallas a cupcake pop (head on over to my sis-in-law's blog for cute photos) to keep him happy. I didn't even think about putting a bib on him. Can I blame the pregnancy!?!? Look at how messy this kid was! But, he was super happy and he ate the whole thing.
**** Notice the shiner on his forehead? He was out getting the mail with Toby and biffed it on the concrete. What a tough little trooper. He not only killed his forehead, but scraped up both his knees. It looks like we beat this boy!
3 comments:
Glad to see that the cupcake pops were so enjoyable, hahaha.
You are such a good mom to laugh about all the messes. Dallas is lucky to have you and Toby. What a great family you are. Can't WAIT to see you!
Love, Linda
Wow, amazing that a cupcake pop would make such a mess. Are you sure you just gave him one? ;)
Post a Comment