Monday, August 10, 2009

ewwwwww

We have a snake living outside our door. Kill me now. I'm AFRAID of snakes.

Can someone please come and kill it for me? No, I don't want it saved or moved. I want it GONE. FOREVER.

7 comments:

lynsey said...

i'm the same way! and in NC there was a constant snake in our yard, and sometimes 3 of them at a time! ew, just thinking about ben getting the shovel to go kill it makes me want to VOMIT. best of luck with your slithery friend!

Debbie said...

you and Indiana Jones....
Remember the snakes in Florida? YUCK!

Carol said...

Snakes...send in Ryan with the lawn mower!!!

Katie said...

you should eat it. i wonder what snakes taste like....? :) haha

Debbie said...

Tastes like chicken probably!

Heather Capener said...

I would love to help, but I'm with you. KILL IT!
We miss you guys!

Vanessa said...

we had a spider on our fence today and Chase (3 yrs) pointed it out to Taelin (19 months) and she squished it with her hand! She also stepped on ants today and they crawled on her feet!

hope you got the snake outa there!