been one of those days.......
have a headache
a naughty little boy (oh what will he be like when he's 2?)
a messy house (we're moving around a bunch of stuff in Dallas' bedroom)
it looks like I got nothing done today, even though I did.
don't like days like this.
going to eat ice-cream and go to bed. :)
Thursday, August 13, 2009
ugh.
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope today is better than yesterday!!! Feel better! I understand what you mean about doing alot, but feeling like nothing got done though- it seems that the "cleaning" days make a bigger mess than what you started with.
But we all get some serious play-time at the reunion in just a week. If we can survive the getting-ready-to-go stress, that is. Can't wait to see you and your darling family!
Love, Linda
hang in there!
Post a Comment