Well, I guess I'd better pack away all my cute pink and frilly things. I have been collecting a small (Toby might disagree on the word "small") amount of clothes ever since I've been married and many of those things were pink. So sad! I have to put it all away and hope that we someday get a girl.
While up in Spokane over Christmas break, I had a baby open house with a good friend of mine (who also had a baby) and I got pink there too! The baby open house was fun, I was able to get to see some friends from high school. I haven't seen them for 5 years! Pictured is Christi Perkes, Melanie (Mecham) Adamson, Jackie (Wilson) King, me and Megan Reese. It was neat to see where everyone was at and what everyone was all doing. Fun night!
I was totally bummed when we found out it was a girl and not a boy. But now that it's a boy and not a girl----I'm bummed again!!! Silly me-I'll get over it. I love boys!
Time to go shopping for BLUE!
7 comments:
I am so excited you are having a boy! They are SO MUCH FUN!!! Be prepared for him getting into anything.
I can't believe it's a boy! That is funny though! Boys are so cute and now you will have a big brother for those girls to come :)
It's me again, I am just dying to know, are you guys sticking with the "T" theme and naming your baby starting with the letter "T"?
Don't think we'll stick to "T" names....there's already to many in the family.
Good Luck....I guess I won't be able to give you much advice....since I have no idea what to do with boys....except husbands!! You will love being a mom though....you are already great!! Love you to pieces....CONGRATS!
How fun! That is so nice that you were able to visit with Liberty Lake/ Spokane friends! Everyone looks the exact same, but older! It's crazy how time has flown by since high school!!!
it was so fun to see you, and boys are so much fun! I love the baseball caps and getting dirty, playing with bugs and fighting the bad guys...Of course that all comes later =)but they are fun at any age!
Post a Comment