We had our 20 week ultrasound and look what decided to show up!!!! Here HE is!
There is no mistaking what the arrow is pointing too......
Nice photo of his left arm. We were checking for all the bones and wanted to see his hands, but only got closed fists. He sure was moving around a lot!
Both of his feet were next to each other. It was cute to see the toes.
He weighs 13 ounces and is 1o inches long. The length of the legs and arms put him in the 50th percentile for a 20 week old fetus. Not too small but not too big. We'll see how fast he grows.
I always knew it was a boy. After we had had our fist ultrasound, I didn't quite feel like it was a girl and now I know why! We are excited-we didn't really care if it was a he or a she. We sure have a few pink things that we'll have to pack away!!! Oh well, bring on the blue!
8 comments:
I knew it!! I voted that it was a boy. You'll have to return all those girl clothes. :-) Boys are fun to have first. (I'll have to pack away all the clothes I was going to send you.) I'm excited for you.
Go BLUE!!!!!!!!! Tory and I both screamed when we got the news. We can already see that he is going to be super handsome and that is no surprise.
Yay! That's great and exciting. Fun pictures!
Yeah! Congrats! Boys are tons of fun. They're the best! Do we have names yet?
Wow, and here we were thinking it was a girl...That's great!!!!! I LOVE little boys!!! I have 2 now, but would honestly have 4 more kids, if I was guaranteed they would be boys too! They are so fun!! Congratulations!!!!!
I am so excited for you! I am glad the ultrasound went well and that he looks healthy. You will love having a little boy! Congratulations, Love Tallie
Congratulations! No mistaking the ultrasound. Definitely a boy!!!
I LOVE the taste of humble pie! I really thought you had a girl, so there must be one destined for your family someday...
Your baby boy is going to be absolutely wonderful. I am amazed at the darling ultrasound of his face. I think he looks like Toby!
Missed you guys for New Years...no Rolo/Pretzel treats this year...
Post a Comment