Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday Tammy!!!


Tammy for my first post ever I wanted to give a shout out to you. Happy Birthday! You should be very proud of me for making you my first post ever. I just want to tell you how much I love you and care for you. Here is a little song I want to dedicate to you.
I hope you have a great 25th birthday. You are the best wife ever. I can't thank you enough for all you do. THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU. 1,2,3...4... LOVE, Toby

12 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!!! You're husband is sooo sweet. Hope it's a good one.

Katie L said...

What a sweet husband to create his very first post for you! Happy Birthday!!!! Welcome to the upper half of your 20's-hahaha!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! What a great husband to dedicate such a perfect song. Thanks for letting us celebrate with you at the concert.

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday, friend! Good job, Toby, for being brave to post!!

Anonymous said...

Babe-thanks for the post! My birthday has been great. I love you!

Linda said...

WOW! and did you notice the post-time? Exactly as your birthday began! What a wonderful husband--for an equally wonderful wife. Love you both. Happy birthday Tammy!

Tawny said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have an extra great birthday. Happy 25th!

Isaac and Tallie said...

I hope you have had a great day! Happy Birthday!

Tom and Alicia said...

Hope that you had a great birthday. I like the picture Toby posted of you. You look really cute. I want you to send us some pictures of your baby belly. Set up the tripod or put Toby to work. Love you...

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap your old!!! Twenty five!? Well happy birthday from both Shalee and Eric. Hope it was a good one.

Debbie said...

Toby, you are absolutely adorable to post this for Tammy. No wonder I trust you for eternity with her. Happy Birthday Tammy!! How did 25 years pass already???
Love you honey. Mom

Anonymous said...

Too Sweet! I love that song! Happy Happy Birthday! I can't believe we're 25! Weren't we just 17?
Love you!