Saturday, January 19, 2008

I feel good


Today we got sooo much done! I love when I am in the mood to deep clean. This doesn't happen as often as I would like. I'm too lazy! Anyways, we were cleaning out our closet and around the house and got rid of 4 big garbage bags worth of clothes and stuff. Crazy how two people and 5 years equals so much stuff. We took it all to the D.I. and I am so glad it's gone. Guess I am slowly getting in the the nesting phase. Wish it would last forever! My house would be spic and span and we would never have extra junk lying around. Oh well!

3 comments:

Linda said...

You can come to MY house anytime you are in the mood to help me de-junk....I'm ROTTEN at it!

Katie L said...

I love those days too! I did many of my heavy cleaning days when I was pregnant. I need to do some deep cleaning-my home is clean, but has a lot of hidden junk!!

Tawny said...

Did I tell you that you are invited over for a summer party in my closet? Get ready to have fun cleaning, laughing, and de-junking!