Tonight I was trying to post some photos and Blogger told me that I had used up all my photo space! When you blog photos, they go into a album called Picasa Web Albums. Apparently, you only have a certain amount of free space.
I either delete photos from my blog or spend money to get more free space. Humph!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
So irked!
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Are you serious?!!! But you can't possibly have as many pictures as I do! Now I'm going to keep wondering when mine will be full! That is awful and very annoying!!!!!
I think you can upgrade more space for free. I always see it advertised. Look into it!
Congrats on the baby. That is so exciting! It looks like you and Toby are doing well. I am teaching in north las vegas at Mojave. Its totally crazy! Can I add you as a link on my page?
I think if you sign up for a google account it upgrades so you have more space. Try and see.
If you need a sponsor for a gmail account (google) Chris can give you one. When I signed up a year or so ago, you had to have a "sponsor".
I sure hope you don't have to delete any albums!
Post a Comment