Sunday, January 6, 2008

My new best friend!

I get heartburn.......it's not fun. Toby finally convinced me (after hearing me complain waaaaay too much) to try Tums despite me thinking that they taste like chalk. We got a sample of the new Smoothies kind and they are much better! Now I have a new best friend.
Oh the joys of pregnancy!

5 comments:

Katie L said...

They are so great to have! I've never tried the smoothy kind though, but I love the normal ones. I used to eat them like candy when I was little! I hope your heart burns gets better!!

Anonymous said...

When you're down with heartburn and you need a helping hand
And nothing, no nothing tastes quite right.

Open your mouth and think of chalk
and soon you will feel better
Who knew that calcium bi-carbonate would be your new best friend?

You just go to the medicine cabinet
and you know what ever you ate,
you'll feel better,
after calcium bi-carbinate....

Hey sorry about your heartburn! But ain't it good to know you've got a friend...
Love you,
JT

Isaac and Tallie said...

Hang in there, after the pregnancy you may be taking them because you are used to it and that is the only reason...good luck!

The Jatens said...

Hang in there! He'll be here before you know it. My friend had her baby today and it was pure joy! It brought back all those wonderful memories of how wonderful a newborn is. Trust me, after you hold that baby, you'd do it all again any day. Love ya!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

How much would I like to forget the pain of heartburn. Tums definitely became a close and dear friend. But as everyone has already said, it is so worth it. And when you look into those beautiful eyes you would do it all over again.