Today was the game between BSU and University of Idaho. Pretty big game since the two teams are rivals. We decided to head down to the tailgate party that the Cath lab always has, so we got dressed in our BSU wear and bundled up. It was soooo cold today! We woke up to a little snow this morning-not sure that I am ready for that. I need the beach.
.JPG)
My cute boys in their jerseys. I've been wanting to get Dallas one, but haven't been wanting to fork out the money for it. BSU gear can be quite expensive! Luckily I was at a second hand store and found this outfit for 6 bucks! A jersey and pant set that was just his size. Wahoo! I was pretty excited. Toby's jersey we got in Spokane at Ross for cheap too. Sometimes we get lucky.

Isn't he so dang cute?! Love this little man. We finally gave him a hair cut. I was going crazy with his long hair so off it went. Do you know how hard it is to give a 17 month old a hair cut?!?! It just keeps getting harder. He is such a wiggle worm. I let him have a sucker and that worked till he got hair on it. You should've seen the look on his face. It was hilarious.

He's my number one fan! Love him so much. Everyday he amazes me with the things he that he learns and how he communicates with us.

We made Rolo Pretzels-they are soooo yummy. They were BSU style. Too cute!

We do have a friend who went to U of I, so we made him a few of his own. But we mostly made Bronco colors-Orange and Blue. When we first moved here, I hated that color combo, but it has grown on me and now I like it.
We had a great time at the tailgate party. Kelly brought his fire pit so we stayed quite warm. It was a great Saturday afternoon with the fam. Go Broncos!
3 comments:
Love your jerseys. You really an awesome shopper. And those rolo pretzels are my favorite.
Oh the family that cheers together.... I love your spirit and your support of all things Toby!
The cookies are sooooooo amazingly creative and cute. Just a color change and a whole new cookie. I love those Rolo prezel things - dang I should just keep rolos around for these cravings....and it has to be Sunday so I'm stuck just craving them until tommorrow. Those things have no calories right?
Okay now I am watching for that cute referee plate and the jersey cookie cutter to come around during Superbowl time. I love it.
Are your rolo pretzels on the family cooking blog? They should be. They are sooooo good!
Love, Linda
Post a Comment