Friday, November 27, 2009

Hangin' out during the break

It was so great to just sit back and relax over Thanksgiving break. The girls totally helped out with Dallas and that was so nice for me. We didn't even go shopping!!!

Dallas in his BSU gear for Friday's game playing with Melissa. Love these two!

Dad and Andrew by the Chevy. Isn't it beautiful!? It sure is a great truck. Andrew can't wait to drive it---but he needs to learn how to drive a stick. And this one is kind of hard.

Andrew and Dallas playing in the truck. Dallas was in heaven--he loves cars and he played in that cab for so long, despite the cold weather!

Look how happy he is driving.

We've become like the Griswolds!!! Just kidding. Mom got a snowman for the front yard. It sure looks cute at night. The girls were excited to put it outside.

I sure look tired. It's hard work makin' a baby. :) I am 36 weeks in this photo. I sure stick out huh. I am so ready to get this baby out. As much as I am not ready for a new baby, I am ready to be done with the pregnancy!

Silly kid-he never looks at the camera. He's eating a snack and chillin' with his uncle Andrew, wearing his hat.

Love the power tools! Grandpa Clark was fixing something in Mom's bathroom and Dallas was enjoying watching him and listening to the drill. He's all boy and we love him.
Visiting family was such a great break. Thanks for always welcoming us home Mom and Dad!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You were in Spokane for Thanksgiving?? WE were in Spokane for Thanksgiving! I can't believe you are already 9 months along, seems like we just found out you were expecting. Well, good luck with the delivery!

Allison Barnes said...

Looks like a good trip home! Good luck with your delivery! I hope you have a Christmas baby like me! Ashley was our first, so it was easy to be at the hospital on Christmas day. Ashley loved saying that she had the same bday as Jesus.

Debbie said...

Loved having you home!!!