so much to blog about, but not in any mood to do it.
Toby is sick-he came home from work yesterday at 9am after going in at 6:30am. Toby NEVER comes home from work sick, nor does he ever take a sick day. He did not feel well. So, he slept off and on all day hoping it was just a bad sore throat, cold and cough. We'll see. Today he complained of feeling achy. Ugh-that means the flu. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
We had a great time with the family for Halloween. I always hate coming back to my teeny tiny apartment and I'm sad to be away from my fam.
Christmas is coming in less than 7 1/2 weeks. That means this baby is coming. I HATE having my due date the day after Christmas. This will be the first year in 26 years, that I will not be at home with my family. I'm really struggling with that.
My house is a wreck. Laundry is calling and so are the toys that have thrown up on everything. If one thing is out of place-it creates a mess.
Maybe I should go and take a nap-oh wait, I did that yesterday and nothing got done!!! Off to clean. That will help cheer me up. And then it's off to Wal Mart. Who can resist going there!?! :)
Thursday, November 5, 2009
ugh
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We miss you around here. I'm so sorry about Toby being sick. No one here is sick at all! So strange!
Take naps! Just ignore the mess - it will wait for you. :)
Remember how much work you are doing each day on the inside. Growing a baby is a full day's work. No wonder you are exhasted!
I check your blog everyday for a little dose of Tammy - thanks for updating.
Post a Comment