Monday, November 16, 2009

Dear Grandma Lovey,



I sure was a stud muffin at church yesterday. Lots of people told me I was sooo cute! Thanks for getting me a new church outfit. Clearly, I didn't want mom to take my photo-I was being a stinker. All I wanted to do was play cars and she was making me pose!
Anyways, I sure miss my playmate and can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving. Thanks for keeping me in style!

Love,
Baby D

4 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

That is so cute! I love little boy church outfits!!!

Debbie said...

Oh Dallas - you are my number one little boy! I think you look so cute. I will have so much fun playing with you when you come for turkey. Don't tell your mom but I got you a new car that makes a lot of noise! But you have to bring back my bus... love, grandma lovey.

Linda said...

Do I recognize that outfit from the Costco clothes tables?... I think that store is "Grandma heaven" for sure. He looks so handsome!

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Linda-the outfit was from children's place. another awesome store!