Sunday, November 29, 2009

Old Chevy Truck

Isn't this such a cool truck? It's a 1951 Chevy. Dad has always wanted one and now he finally got one! Andrew and Dad are planning on putting a back on it to make it a stake bed instead of a flat bed. They've been working on that truck for some time. It's a stick shift and Toby says it's pretty hard to drive. I haven't driven it yet, but I will soon.




Andrew-doesn't he look good in the truck?


Lissa

Megs

Miss Katie bug


The girls-Katie, Megan and Melissa



Mom and Dad

Our little fam. Can't believe that in less than 3 weeks, it will be outdated and we will be missing one new little boy!


Merry Christmas! This is the photo Mom is using for her card this year.

You can only smile for so long--I think Mom should've used this photo for the Christmas card!!! It captures our personalities perfectly! :)

1 comment:

Heidi Bitsch said...

What a sweet truck! And what awesome pictures! Love everything about this post. :)