We got our family photos taken while in Rexburg visiting Toby's family. Thanks Geri!! She did a great job making my 30 week preggo body look pretty good. It can be hard to take photos of my family, especially with a never-stop-always-moving baby boy! They look awesome and we can't wait to see the rest. Click here to see a sneak peak.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Great shots!! You look so beautiful! I got to see your mom and dad Sunday. I miss them!
Wow, those are GREAT photos. Does she do work in SLC, or are you or your mom coming down anytime in December? (Like when my fam is all here.)
My neighbor is actually going to do a session for us, but we could book a second one to have more choices. Think it over--if you come "we'll do fun things" ...
Love, Linda
Great photos of some of my favorite people!
She did such a great job! What a cute little family!
Those are AWESOME!!! I absolutely love them. And don't be silly about making your pregnan't bodly look good, you always look fabulous!
You look gorgeous!! The whole family looks great. I love all the different shots she got. Let me know if this girl is in Utah, our fam needs some updated pictures, and Dan and I could use some pictures as well. Love ya!
Those are absolutely fantastic!!! They are great! And you do not look like you are about to pop a baby! I love them Tammy!!!
those turned out great!!! I love the causality of them!
Those are fantastic, Tammy! You always look wonderful :) Miss you guys!
CUTE CUTE!
Great photos; they are super cute!!!
I love the pictures!
I can't wait to see you
on tuesday!
Post a Comment