Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Circus Parade!

We headed downtown for the parade!  The Circus is in town and since we didn't get tickets to see it (Tob's on call this weekend) we decided to check out the parade.  We called Tory and Elizabeth and invited them to go with us.
Ryker!  He had his favorite aunt (I'm second favorite) Tino here visiting.  She leaves for her mission to Florida in September.
My little Stud.  He was so excited to see the elephants!
Tob and Michelle.  Toby is her favorite uncle.
3 out of the 7 kids.  We sure make a scene when we're all together!
Ryker, Tory and Dallas. 


Mommy and Wes


Yea!  The parade has begun!  Look at those huge elephants!
They were quite beautiful to see.  You forget how big they are till you get close.  The boys were in awe.
Next came the coolest cars with clowns and acrobats.


Every car we see is compared to the characters of the Disney movie Cars.  This one is like Lizzy!


He's adorable! most of the time....:)
These jeeps drove sideways.



After the parade, we went to the farmers market.  Ryker hung out on our stroller and Wes joined Michelle.  We shared popcorn and I got some delicious cheesecake.
It was so busy!


Love the close-ups.
Harrison slept most of the time. 
Christine, me and Elizabeth.  Christine is Elizabeth's sister and will leave for her mission this fall.  She is known as Tino in fam and is a great aunt to Ryker, Michelle and the boys.
Dancing to the music downtown.
The fountains!  Next time I'll remember to bring the boys' swimsuits.  Love Saturdays downtown. 

2 comments:

Shalee said...

How fun! Man I wish we lived over there so we could join do all the fun stuff there is to do over there! Love all of the pictures and the boys seemed to love being there!

Debbie said...

How can we get to the zoo? They've invited us all and you too! Remember that book from when you were little and the animals in the parade. I love the pics. So fun. Remember the 4th of July parade last year and then the market. I want more of those cookies!