Tuesday, June 28, 2011

life

 this kid is 7 weeks old.  crazy how time seems to be flying by.  love love love having blue in our home.  he brings such a sweet spirit into our house.  even though my kids are all little, I've forgotten what it's like having a new little baby.

 this is a photo of what everyday looks like.  they will smother him if I'm not watching!

 he's starting to smile.  one of these days I'll capture a good one.

This kid drives me crazy.  He threw Toby's blackberry into the pool when Toby wasn't looking.  Who knows how long it was in there for.  We tried the rice trick over night and it didn't work.  The phone is dead.  Now we'll have to get a new one.  Wes---you make me tired!  Good thing you're so stinkin' cute.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I remember Dallas wearing that outfit. Cutest boys ever!

Shalee said...

I love the the picture with all three of them! And I'm a tad jealous of that new little baby you have! He is just too precious!