Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ivy Wild

I love the local swim parks around Boise!  During the morning hours, they have toddler swim which is nice because not many kids go and I can take the boys swimming.  I haven't done that this year (need a babysitter for Blue!) but we went last year and they had a blast. 

We went to Ivy Wild Park with my sisters and we had a great time.  I learned that spray on sunscreen works---if you spray it close enough!  Luckily the boys didn't get burned but all of us older folks had a little bit of red showing.  My poor Mom had a "Z" on her back from where I had sprayed up close.  Will do a better job next time.
Cute Lissy.


Wes and Mom. 
Baby Blue was such a great baby.  He slept for the most part under the umbrella and we took turns staying with him.  He is growing way to fast.  I'm not ready for him to be 7 weeks old!
Sponge Bob ice-cream.  Not a fan of the show, but the ice-cream was yummy.  Megs and Lissa.

Dallas got one too!


Brotherly love.  I love how sweet Dallas can be.  Truly a great big brother.  So thankful for him. 
Wes loves him so much-must do everything that Dallas is doing.  I sure hope they have a great relationship growing up.
This shirt is PERFECT for Dallas.  It says, "Caution.  Under construction.  Please excuse my mess."


And then the back, "Warning, Adult Supervision Required"  Ain't that the truth!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Fun day, despite the poo in the pool and sunburns. The girls had so much fun with TOby. He is willing to do the slides...