No pictures, just two funnies.
***I asked Toby to grab something at the church after scouts for me and he asked me to remind him via txt. After he asks me, without missing beat, Dallas goes-"txt me too mom" and then walks out the door with Toby. Ha!
***Setting the scene-Toby and Dallas watching the NBA Finals, I'm nursing Harrison and Wes is no where to be seen.
That is until he comes from the kitchen holding eggs in each of his hands. AHH!! I scream to Toby to go and check the kitchen and sure enough, there are about 6 smashed eggs all over the floor. Guess he thought they were balls. Didn't know my kid could open the fridge!
Monday, June 27, 2011
Funnies
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahahaha! Oh that Dallas! And I'm right there with ya with the fridge issues. Kooper just figured it out. Not cool.
we had to get a lock on our fridge for Mitchell. He did that all the time! eggs everywhere. he even did it at my mom's house. He like to get the ice cream out too! A quiet toddler is pretty scarey!
:) :) :)
Lol, what silly kids!
Post a Comment