Today it was finally warm enough (and we're sick of waiting for good weather) to get in our swimsuits and get wet!! We filled up the pool we bought last night and the boys got to swim. Even Dad joined them in a little fun. Not to mention that Dallas SOAKED Toby while he was filling it. Might as well join them if he's going to get wet anyways. I filled a few buckets with hot water so it wasn't so cold.
My boys sure are water babies! I am excited to use this all summer and have fun outside. It's so nice to be in a home that allows me to do this. But, I will be missing the apartment pool. :(
Climbing up the slide. When Dallas in concentrating on something, he always sticks his tongue out. Just like Toby.
Here I go!
Sitting together, drying off.
They are the best of buds. And they sure know how to fight too!
Happy boys!
Not a happy boy. He wasn't happy that I wasn't holding/feeding/loving/taking care of him.
Love him!!! He is an amazing helper for just being 3. I can't believe all that he does to help me around the house. Such a great big brother.
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The beginning of a bunch of fun this summer! They look soooo happy.
Used to love carrying buckets of hot water to the pool. I finally figured how to hook the hose up to the laundry room sink and fill the pool with warm water.
LOL, Toby looks pretty funny sitting in that pool with this boys. Looks like you guys will be in for some good times this summer. I love that picture of Harrison screaming, though it's sad too. I love that picture of Dallas at the end too, what a good big brother to be so helpful.
Post a Comment