Dallas turned one month old today! Time sure has flown by and life has been crazy ever since he was born. We are so grateful for him and love him dearly. He is already smiling and Toby got him to laugh today. It was so cute. I am amazed at little babies and all that they learn each and every day. Happy one month baby D!
Did you know that his umbilical cord FINALLY fell off last night?!?!? They USUALLY fall off between 7-10 days after babies are born. NOT Dallas'. His waited and waited and waited. We had to take him in to the doctor's today to make sure everything was okay with his belly button. The doctor said it wasn't too common to see the cord hang on this long, but that everything was okay. We had cleaned it every diaper change and even in between but it wouldn't budge until last night when I was giving him a sponge bath. I am SO excited to give him a REAL bath. Finally! 
8 comments:
Congratulations Dallas!
Yeah for getting rid of the cord. Bathing in a tub is so much more fun.
Now what about those apron strings??? Just kidding.
He is so cute! I love the last pic of him. What a handsome little guy.
I love that last picture, the hair is classic. :) Yeah for losing his umbilical cord and Happy One Month! I can't believe it's been that long already.
already a month old!! Wow!!
What a cutie!!
Must come with the name. Dave & Char's Dallas earned the nickname "raisin boy" because he held onto his cord so long....ha ha.
Love, Linda
Post a Comment