The family brought these Mickey Mouse sunglasses home from Disney Land for Dallas. He's pretty stylin' in them huh?!
Also, we tried a mohawk.....he wasn't too thrilled with us. You got to love his long hair! Everyone we meet is shocked when they see his hair. It's fun to play with and I'll be so sad if it falls out. 
6 comments:
He is one cute little boy!!! I love the sunglasses. Oh what a cute boy, I can't get over how cute he is. I love his hair!
Those are great!!! I love little boys with mohawks!!
He is too cute!
So adorable! He's the cutest little baby. He's starting to look like Toby.
I can't believe Toby got released! That is very sad. Are you going to a family ward now? We miss you guys too. I miss having friends and awesome people to do stuff with!
Love you guys! Can't wait to see you all again.
Oh my gosh I love the sunglasses and the mohawk! He's so stinkin cute!
Ohe he looks so cute in thse sun glasses and I love the mohawk :)
Post a Comment