Mom and the girls came last night and we have been having fun ever since! We went swimming and bbq'd yesterday and just spent today relaxing and playing games. It's been so fun to have family come and spend time with us. We're doing well pretty good at fitting all of us in our tiny apartment and the girls are still watching the clock and keeping tabs on who gets the baby! Dad and Andrew stayed home and we miss them but are glad the girls came! :)
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Family comes to visit!
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Family is the best, especially when you are a new mom.
The bath pictures are so awesome and being able to give a real bath makes things so much easier in my thinking. And when he starts splashing and super loving it, thats makes so fun.
Have I told you how excited I am to have you guys back in the ward!!! I found out at church today!!! Yippee!!
Post a Comment